Unisex Producer T Shirt
Unisex Producer T Shirt
|SLEEVE LENGTH (inches)
"Best value for the price out of anyone!"
- Tim Hends ★★★★★
"HOLY SH*T, This is next level changing the game. Opens the door to more exploration in music"
- Chris Perez ★★★★★
If you’ve been feeling lost, intimidated and overwhelmed at the idea of learning music production on your own (or have no idea where to begin), this music course has been designed to give you a direction and structure to follow and will give you all the tools you need to succeed and become a music producer.
Stop wasting your time looking for the right resources online, just simply follow this plan, step-by-step!
Level Up Your Music Production
Learn how to confidently master the art of music production.
Work at your own pace with over 10 hours of pre-recorded lessons split over 20+ modules and 50+ page simplified Grammy theory guide.
- 20+ modules, 50+ lessons
- 10+ hours of content
- 1on1 Available Coaching
- Ultimate Sample Pack Download
- Additional videos uploaded yearly
- Lifetime access
- Sound Design
- Drum Production
- Vocal Production
- Mixing & Mastering
- Grow & Monetize Your Social Media Following
WHAT'S INSIDE ⤵
Module 1: Getting Setup
- Finding the idea for your song
- Begin laying down initial tracks
Module 2: Finishing The Focal Point
- Finishing the focal point
- Complete the main idea and simple effects
- Begin writing the different parts
Module 3: Drum and Bass Build
- Drum and bass
- Build your rhythm section
- Master your low end of the track like the pros
- Master live bass tracking as well as Sub 808 layering
Module 4: Production Elements
- Production elements
- Add the stuff that perks the ears up of everyone
- Create the new sound everyone wishes they had
Module 5: Versatile Vocals
- Lay down vocals like the pros and stack harmonies in ways you've never seen before
- Master vocal recording and mixing techniques only the A list engineers know.
Module 6: Magic Mixing
- Mix your song Learn and improve on instrument sends, automation sends, sub-mixes, routing, VCA Grouping, and more!
Module 7: Money Mastering
- Master your song and then show the world, send your finished track to a label for review
- Over 7 theory chapters breaking down everything from Grammy worthy compression and EQ to sending your mix to a label!
- Bonus video modules on introduction to writing a hit with music theory and proper EQing
- Copyright Guide - Releasing Your Music To The World
HEAR WHAT OTHER PRODUCERS ARE SAYING
✅ Join more than 1000 producers using this program to learn music production on their own at home in just 30 days!
Mixing Session 2.0
Learn more mixing options in this additional mixing session.
Copyright Insight: Protect yourself when releasing music
Get the answers on how to protect you, your music and your money with this copyright bonus!
Put your music to the test. Send in a mix made using this course and get a personalized review of your mix with notes and suggestions.
If You Want To Sound Like A Pro And Turn It Into A Fulfilling Career, I Have Something For You...
Introducing the Sounding Like A Pro BluePrint. Unlock Your Full Potential and Turn Your Talent into a Successful and Fulfilling Career.
Through this course, you'll learn how to identify your unique skills and strengths, build a strong signature sound that showcases your talent and attracts labels and other industry opportunities, recording, effects, composing parts, programming drums, tracking live instruments, publishing your own music, stem mix downs and preparing to send to a Label and more.
Don't let this opportunity pass you by. Enroll in the Sounding Like A Pro Course today and start your journey to music success.
Can I Learn This Stuff On Youtube?
Youtube can be great for helping you learn specific "how to" tricks.
But it's only when you start to understand on the "WHY" behind a great production that things start to change.
The Sounding Like A Pro Masterclass teaches you how to think like a top producer, get a clean sound, and finish music at a rate that puts you in the top bracket of producers worldwide.(And you'll save hundreds of hours wasting time watching videos that get you nowhere)
Who is this course for?
This course is made for all skill levels, whether you are a beginner and new to making music, to more experienced producers, and everyone in between.
How much musical knowledge and experience do you need for this course?
This course is full of information, and you will most likely get different things out of it depending on your level of experience.
What tools and equipment do I need for this course?
The only tools you must have is a computer and some sort of DAW (digital audio workstation). This can include Pro Tools, Logic Pro X, Ableton, etc.
Will I always have access to the Sounding Like A Pro community?
Yes, you will have access to the video content and curriculum for life.
How much does the course cost?
You can access the course on sale for $197.00. One time purchase, lifetime access. Or split payments of $128.05.